Thursday, February 22, 2007

Final Exam!!! and Becoming to a junior


"Nightmare" is the short spoken word to define the meaning of "final exam" I am very anxious when I know that there are only six days before the first subject of final exam coming! Criminal Law I is definitely not easy but I think I can pleasurably do it ( or not?) Anyway, I think the hardest subject in the exam will be Law of Juristic Acts & Contract because it has many articles to remember and now I have never remembered it! Now, I read Criminal Law I book passing about 80% but that is not mean I can get B+ up to A in this subject. I saw the old exam paper and I found that Criminal I is not easy as same as I thought before. In spite of learning is funny for me but reading a book seems to be tired. I do not know why but I know I must read it otherwise I will fail in the exam. I wish I will become to be a junior without any failed subjects in freshman's subject. Last but not least, I hope that all of my friend will pass this exam and we will meet each other in a junior year!

- Examination is not all things in your life but it is the most important thing to graduate from your university -

Arghhh! I read Law of Juristic Acts & Contract book passing only 25-30% and the exam day is very bad because I must examine on 28 February and 7, 8, 9 February. That is too bad. One thing I must do now is reading reading and reading. It is the last way to pass the exam.

No comments: